How to preserve memory, now and forever:
– Low saturated fat!
– No trans fat (hydrogenated/partially)
– Just right amount of iron: beans, green leafy veges include non-heme iron which is more absorb-able when your body needs it and less so when it doesn’t. Cast iron can give unnecessarily.
– Copper: three servings of veggies per day.
– Vitamin E: spinach, mangoes, sweet potatoes, nuts, seeds. 8 mg/day, which can be found in 1.5 oz almonds. helps neutralize free radicals
– Folate, B12/6: chickpeas, bananas, potatoes. knock out toxin homocysteine
– Berries: dark pigments helpful
– Sleep enough 🙂
– EXERCISE: 40 minutes, 3 times/week. step/spin class, brisk walk, dance, sports,